Smoke and fire - Members of the Whitewood Fire Department battled heavy smoke while trying to put out a house fire on the Ochapowace First Nation on Dec. 19. The home was completely destroyed and the female occupant taken to hospital for smoke inhalation. Four pets were saved by firefighters.

Woman taken to hospital; firefighters rescue pets A fire completely destroy a house on the Ochapowace First Nation last Sunday morning which left a family with nothing more than the […]

» To read the full story you will need to subscribe. Please click the subscriptions tab in the menu to renew or start your subscription.

Previous articleBARR – Clifford
Next articleIndian Head Twinkle Tour winners announced