Fort Qu’Appelle RCMP are requesting the public’s assistance locating a wanted male.
As a result of investigation into incidents that occurred between August and December 2021, Colten Obey (1991-08-27) of Pasqua First Nation is charged with:
– 1 count, Sexual Assault, Section 271, Criminal Code
– 1 count, Assault with a Weapon, Section 267(a), Criminal Code
– 1 count, Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose, Section 88, Criminal Code
– 1 count, Fail to Attend Court, Section 145(2)(b), Criminal Code
– 1 count, Fail to Comply with Court Order, Section 733.1(1), Criminal Code
Warrants have been issued for Colton Obey’s arrest and Fort Qu’Appelle RCMP are actively working to locate and arrest him.
Colten Obey is described as approximately 6’2” and 200 lbs with black hair and brown eyes. A photo of him is attached. He is known to frequent Pasqua First Nation and Regina.
If you have information about his whereabouts, contact your local police service. Information can also be submitted anonymously by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or submitting a tip online atwww.saskcrimestopers.com.