This important public service announcement is for residents of the area serviced by the South East Integrated Care Centre in Moosomin.
Fire! That’s not usually what golfers shout when they get into trouble on the course. An explosion and fire destroyed a machine shed and equipment at the Neudorf Golf Course on May 22 and that has club volunteers scrambling to find basic equipment needed to maintain the course. Club secretary Janice Sutherland said a labourer […]
» To read the full story, you will need a subscription. Please click the subscriptions tab in the menu to proceed.