Increased water rates or frontage infrastructure tax or a loan is likely going to be considered by council. The Municipalities Act regulations state that the annual waterworks financial overview for […]

» To read the full story you will need to subscribe. Please click the subscriptions tab in the menu to renew or start your subscription.

Previous articleOchap withholds financial details for second year
Next articleRural house unknowingly burns down